How can you earn this prestigious and unique designation? Follow these steps:
- Choose which ACE Program you'd like to pursue.
- Pay the ACE program fee.
- Indicate whether you would like to complete the self-study program or attend a review course.
- After being accepted into the program, you will receive a welcome letter with detailed instructions on how to become an ACE. Your course modules will be sent to you when AAAE has received payment. Exceptions may be made for those attending review courses.
- Complete the self-study course and pass the written exam. Your exam can be proctored locally at no extra charge, or
- Sign-up for a review course, including the exam (not available for ACE - Communications program). Search the AAAE meetings calendar or the onsite training calendar for review course dates and locations.
In addition to earning a certification from the world’s leading airport association, there are several other benefits to becoming an ACE:
- Learn from aviation professionals with extensive experience in and knowledge of airport credentialing.
- Obtain a thorough education designed to enhance your knowledge and skills in your desired ACE area of expertise.
- Increase your promotional and career opportunities in the aviation field.
- Earn a prestigious designation and become a part of an elite group of aviation professionals.