The 2016 Bird Strike Committee − USA Meeting will be held August 9-11, 2016 in Chicago, Illinois. The theme is “One Community – No Boundaries”, which provides a focus on not only the commonality of wildlife hazard mitigation but the ripple effect of hazards, mitigation techniques and information sharing. The program will be comprised of invited and solicited presentations, panel discussions, and poster presentations. All sessions and the reception will be held at the Holiday Inn Chicago Mart Plaza River North. The American Association of Airport Executives (AAAE) will manage registration and conference logistics.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Military and civilian personnel responsible for airfield operations
- Wildlife and wetland resource managers
- Land-use planners
- FAA inspectors - including Airports, Air Traffic and Flight Standards
- Airline and Aircraft Owners/Operators
- University researchers
- Aviation representatives
- Aerospace manufacturers/industries
- Waste management operators
- Anyone interested in mitigating wildlife strikes