and Unison Consulting, Inc.
are pleased to present the 9th Annual CIP Planning and Finance Workshop, December 3-5, 2017, in San Diego, California.
Don’t miss this important workshop if you are an airport manager, staff member, policy-maker, consultant or adviser involved in:
- Anticipating risks and positioning for growth
- Planning airport capital improvement programs (CIPs)
- Obtaining or providing stakeholder approvals
- Identifying, obtaining or providing funds to implement CIPs
- Managing CIP implementation
- Making sure development funds are spent judiciously
The CIP Planning and Finance Workshop is the only industry forum that addresses critical aspects of CIP planning and finance. It’s the place to share and learn best practices, discuss experiences and challenges, and exchange insights on topics such as:
- CIP funding plans
- AIP, PFC, and other federal sources of funds
- Bond financing
- Special facility financing
- Financial controls
This year’s workshop also will address:
- Long-term capital improvement planning and finance within the context of an airport master plan
- CIP planning and financing under uncertainty
- Non-traditional CIP funding
- The implications of disruptive technology such as the emergence of TNCs
- The workshop will culminate in a roundtable discussion in which attendees share issues they face with their CIPs, learn from each other’s experiences, and benefit from the insights of leading planning and finance experts.