Career Development Session I: Hone Your Soft Skills
August 23, 2022 | 12:30 - 4:30 p.m. ET | Live ONLINE Training
Today, employers are facing unprecedented workforce challenges that are greatly disrupting the success and continuity of business. Attracting and retaining new employees is a substantial issue, but one that can be solved through effective soft skills training. Employees are also facing serious challenges due to a lack of soft skills, and little to no training in career management.
This program benefits employers by creating a stable and more effective workforce, and benefits employees by helping them develop a plan for career growth.
Learn how to:
1. Successfully navigating today’s workplace
2. Effectively communicate cross-generationally
3. Add value to your performance and organization
4. Building your personal brand
5. Navigate new bosses, management philosophies and new team members
6. Set a career trajectory inside your organization - find your right role
Workshop recordings will be distributed to registrants following the course.