Skip to main content
89th Annual AAAE Conference & Exposition
Message from AAAE Chair
Message from Conference Host
Steps to Attend
Benefits of Attending
Fees and Deadlines
Conference Scholarship Program
Future Annual Conferences
Sign Up for Updates
Monday Keynote | Patrick Lencioni
Tuesday Keynote | Captain Scott Kelly
Wednesday Keynote | Dan Hart
Academic/Student Chapters Workshop
CPE Credit Information
Exhibit & Sponsor
Exhibit Hall Floor Plan
Exhibit Hall Hours
Benefits of Exhibiting
Booth Guidelines IAAE
Freeman Service Kit
Exhibitor & Sponsorship Prospectus
Exhibitor & Sponsor FAQ
Monday Night Event
Hotel and Travel
About the Airport
Share this page
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on LinkedIn
180501 - 90th Annual AAAE Conference and Exposition
Conferences have become a commonplace occurrence in every industry, but just like you hold yourself to a higher standard for the service you provide travelers every single day, we hold ourselves to a higher standard in the services we provide you.
Nowhere is that more evident than in our conferences – and, in particular, the Annual AAAE Conference & Exposition. We’re constantly raising our own bar on everything – from the big stuff to the “little” touches that mean everything to you, such as:
- The perfect sessions to get you the best and most up-to-date information on rules and regulations as well as the training you need.
- Just the right lighting and sound levels to make the sessions comfortable so you can focus on learning without your surroundings becoming a distraction.
- Eight quality meals included in the conference price so you don’t have to buy overpriced convention food or run out and try to make it back on time for the next session.
- The exhibitors with the products you need to see, including the most innovative products on the market—including some that aren’t even on the market yet.
- The perfect layout for the exhibit hall to make it as easy as possible to find the exhibitors you want to see.
- A full slate of continuing education credits to help you fulfill many of your requirements in one place.
- The best networking opportunities, so you can relax and unwind while still connecting with old friends and new.
Our standards are all aimed at one thing—providing you with the best overall conference value possible. We want to make sure you leave the conference fully informed and with a network to call upon for questions and information long after the conference is over.
4/15/2018 - 4/18/2018
San Diego, CA UNITED STATES
Select programs by
Saturday, 14 April 2018
Habitat for Humanity - Morning Shift
8:15 AM - 11:30 AM
Habitat for Humanity - Afternoon Shift
12:30 PM - 3:30 PM
Tuesday, 17 April 2018
1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Keep me signed in
Create a new account