In the continual effort to present affordable airport training programs, the American Association of Airport Executives (AAAE) and the Northeast Chapter AAAE are pleased to present both the Advanced Airport Safety and Operations Specialist (ASOS) Schools, to be held April 22-23, 2017, in Buffalo, New York. The ASOS schools are perfect for all personnel Airport/Airfield Operations and Maintenance Departments in all regions of the United States, including International Aviation Snow Symposium attendees.
The ASOS Schools will be held concurrently from April 22-23, 2017 and precede the Northeast Chapter AAAE 51st Annual International Aviation Snow Symposium, April 23-26, 2017.
Advanced ASOS School
Advanced Schools are tailored for individuals who have either attended an earlier ASOS school, experienced one or more annual FAA Certification Inspections or have at least two years of experience in airport operations. The school has fewer prepared presentations, and more group Part 139 problem-solving exercises so that all attendees can actively participate in the proceedings. Participants are encouraged to discuss best management practices and lessons learned at their airports or from other experiences.
Why Attend Advanced ASOS?
- Apply 14 CFR Part 139, knowledge learned from the Basic ASOS School, and practical experience from your airport to solve airport operational case studies
- Network with Airport Operators and industry professionals from around the country
- Apply new airport operational techniques learned from this course to your airport
- ASOS schools are an excellent option available for airport operators to comply with 139.303(c-e)
- Learn how to respond to airport operational emergencies