The American Association of Airport Executives, in partnership with InterVISTAS, is pleased to present the 2017 Parking and Landside Management Workshop, September 13-15, 2017 in Spokane, Washington. This annual workshop will provide a wealth of valuable information on the parking and ground transportation issues you face each day. The workshop will be held in conjunction with the Airport Ground Transportation Association (AGTA) Fall Meeting, September 10-13, 2017.
The workshop will address these key topics:
- Taxicab operations: adapting to a changing business, competitive, and regulatory environment
- TNC operations, fees, control, and enforcement: the challenges posed by this disruptive business
- Ground transportation’s role in incident response, irregular operations, unusual events, and other unforeseen challenges
- Managing your curbsides to meet the expectations of your customers, security, airport management, and the providers
- Parking products, services, and pricing: what is the best combination for your airport?
- Current and future challenges in parking operations—what has been the experience with parking reservations, yield management, cashier-less exits and other tools
- Current and forthcoming technologies to benefit your airport, customers, and service providers
- Preparing for automated/autonomous vehicles and shuttle buses
In addition, the host airport, Spokane International Airport, will provide a tour of key ground transportation and parking facilities on Wednesday morning, September 13, to allow participants opportunities for targeted discussion with key GEG staff.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
||Customer Service Managers
|Rental Car Officials
||Ground Transportation Providers
||Bus Company Representatives