Advanced Schools are tailored for individuals who have either attended an earlier ASOS school, experienced one or more annual FAA Certification Inspections or have at least two years of experience in airport operations. The school has fewer prepared presentations, and more group Part 139 problem-solving exercises so that all attendees can actively participate in the proceedings. Participants are encouraged to discuss best management practices and lessons learned at their airports or from other experiences.
Why Attend Advanced ASOS?
- Apply 14 CFR Part 139, knowledge learned from the Basic ASOS School, and practical experience from your airport to solve airport operational case studies
- Network with Airport Operators and industry professionals from around the country
- Apply new airport operational techniques learned from this course to your airport
- ASOS schools are an excellent option available for airport operators to comply with 139.303(c-e)
- Learn how to respond to airport operational emergencies
Please note! This training requires active participation and group work. This course is held in conjunction with the 2024 NEC/AAAE International Aviation Snow Symposium, which has a separate registration fee.
Join us for a two-day training live, led by one of our top instructors Chief (Ret.) James “Jim” Nilo, C.M., ACE.