The Accredited Airport Executive (A.A.E.) designation commands respect as the gold standard among airport executives. Show your full skill at handling the ever-changing responsibilities of airport management by earning your A.A.E.
Since 1954, AAAE has been committed to the advancement of aviation professionals by
granting the A.A.E. designation to those who have demonstrated their ability to handle the
responsibilities of airport management.
A.A.E. candidates complete a three phase process: a multiple choice exam, a writing requirement, and
an oral interview to obtain the designation. To enroll you must be: an Affiliate member of AAAE; employed at a public use airport for at least one year; and have either a four-year college degree
or eight years of public airport management experience.
- Earn the highest professional mark in aviation
- Gain upward mobility and open doors to new career opportunities
- Understand the breadth and complexities of the airport environment
- Expand your leadership opportunities in AAAE and the industry
- Receive various accolades and rewards from AAAE
Questions? Contact the Accreditation Department at [email protected]