The 2017 North American Bird Strike Conference will be held August 22-24, 2017 in Dallas, Texas. The theme for the 2017 Conference is From Local Partnerships to Global Safety
. The program will be comprised of invited and solicited presentations, panel discussions, and poster presentations. All sessions and the reception will be held at the Hilton Anatole. The American Association of Airport Executives (AAAE) will manage registration and conference logistics.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Military and civilian personnel responsible for airfield operations
- Wildlife and wetland resource managers
- Land-use planners
- FAA inspectors - including Airports, Air Traffic and Flight Standards
- Airline and Aircraft Owners/Operators
- University researchers
- Aviation representatives
- Aerospace manufacturers/industries
- Waste management operators
- Anyone interested in mitigating wildlife strikes