An all-encompassing curriculum designed for aviation personnel who work directly in airport communication hubs and dispatch centers. This course curriculum is tailored to address the unique operational techniques, challenges and responsibilities of the airport communication center dispatcher. It is based on a variety of techniques and recommendations from U.S. government agencies and leading industry communication organizations.
- Learn from aviation professionals with extensive experience in and knowledge of the airport communications center
- Become a decision maker in your airport’s communication hub and dispatch center
- Show you can keep your airport safe from the legal ramifications of a call gone wrong
- Explore the technologies used in dispatching and the reasons why
- Earn a prestigious ACE designation and become a part of an elite group of "qualified" airport communications center specialists
The ACE Communications course instructor is Daniel A.Morelos. Click on the link to learn more about Dan Morelos.
Questions? Contact the Training Department at [email protected]