How can you become an ASC? Follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Registration page and select which method you would like to use to pay for the ASC training fee
- Pay the ASC fee on this website
- After payment has been processed, you will receive a welcome letter with detailed instructions on how to login to the ASC training. Your course materials will be attached to the ASC Online Certification training portal.
- Complete the ASC Online Certification and pass the final exam with a 70%, or greater (10-question exam). You have 30 days from the date of enrollment to complete the course and mini-exam
- If you prefer to attend a 1-day ASC Training School, search the meetings calendar or the onsite training calendar for ASC course dates and locations.
In addition to earning a certification from the world’s leading airport association, there are several other benefits to becoming an Airport Security Coordinator:
- Save nearly $1,000 by completing this training online and avoiding unnecessary travel expenses.
- Don't worry about traveling for two days to get this required training. Enjoy this required certification training from the luxury of your office chair.
- Receive all the same material in a condensed presentation.
- Learn from Jeffrey C. Price, M.A., C.M. the owner/principal of Leading Edge Strategies, an aviation management training and consulting company, with more than 25 years of experience in airport management and aviation security, and the author of the industry textbook on aviation security.
- This school meets the requirements outlined in TSR Part 1542.