In the continual effort to present affordable airport training programs, the American Association of Airport Executives (AAAE) is pleased to offer the Basic Airport Safety and Operations Specialist (ASOS) Schools, to be held October 15-16, 2018, at Santa Barbara Airport.
Basic ASOS School
The two-day Basic ASOS School is designed for individuals who are relatively new to airport operations, or have not attended a Basic ASOS before and are currently working in airport management, planning or operations. Through prepared presentations instructed by industry professionals, the Basic ASOS School will cover the following elements of Part 139 (subject to change): 14 CFR Part 139 Requirements, Records, Paved/Safety Areas, Markings, Signs & Lighting, ARFF, AEP, Self-Inspection Program.
Why Attend Basic ASOS?
- Learn 14 CFR Part 139 subject matter from industry experts
- ASOS schools are an excellent option available for airport operators to comply with 139.303(c-e)
- Become familiar with the latest Advisory Circulars (AC) as it relates to Airport Operations
- Network with Airport Operators and industry professionals from around the country
- Apply airport operational techniques learned from this course to your airport
Please note that a continental breakfast and afternoon break refreshment will be provided each day courtesy of the host. Lunch is on your own but there is an onsite restaurant and several options within walking distance.
Hilton Garden Inn- Santa Barbara/Goleta
6878 Hollister Avenue
Goleta, CA. 93117
Training will be held in room El Cap I and II.
Thank you to our host: