In the continual effort to present affordable airport training programs, the American Association of Airport Executives (AAAE) is pleased to offer the Basic Airport Safety and Operations Specialist (ASOS) Schools, to be held May 28-29, 2019, in partnership with the Eugene Airport.
Basic ASOS School
The two-day Basic ASOS School is designed for individuals who are relatively new to airport operations, or have not attended a Basic ASOS before and are currently working in airport management, planning or operations. Through prepared presentations instructed by industry professionals, the Basic ASOS School will cover the following elements of Part 139 (subject to change): 14 CFR Part 139 Requirements, Records, Paved/Safety Areas, Markings, Signs & Lighting, ARFF, AEP, Self-Inspection Program.
Why Attend Basic ASOS?
- Learn 14 CFR Part 139 subject matter from industry experts
- ASOS schools are an excellent option available for airport operators to comply with 139.303(c-e)
- Become familiar with the latest Advisory Circulars (AC) as it relates to Airport Operations
- Network with Airport Operators and industry professionals from around the country
- Apply airport operational techniques learned from this course to your airport
Please note that a continental breakfast, coffee/tea breaks and lunch each day will be served. These generous accommodations are courtesy of our host, the Eugene Airport.
Hilton Garden Inn- Eugene/Springfield
3528 Gateway Street
Springfield, OR 97477
The training will take place in a conference room at the hotel noted above. This hotel is about 20 minutes from the Eugene airport but there is a 24 hour free hotel shuttle service from the airport.
*Get two training courses in one trip, attend the two-day Basic Snow Academy at the same location May 30-31, 2019. Click here for more info.
Thank you to our host: