In the continual effort to present affordable airport training programs, the American Association of Airport Executives (AAAE) is pleased to partner with the Northeast Chapter of AAAE to offer the Advanced Airport Safety and Operations Specialist (ASOS) Schools, to be held August 17-18, 2019, prior to the NEC Annual Conference. This school is perfect for all personnel Airport/Airfield Operations and Maintenance Departments.
Advanced ASOS School
Advanced Schools are tailored for individuals who have either attended an earlier ASOS school, experienced one or more annual FAA Certification Inspections or have at least two years of experience in airport operations. The school has fewer prepared presentations, and more group Part 139 problem-solving exercises so that all attendees can actively participate in the proceedings. Participants are encouraged to discuss best management practices and lessons learned at their airports or from other experiences.
Why Attend Advanced ASOS?
- Apply 14 CFR Part 139, knowledge learned from the Basic ASOS School, and practical experience from your airport to solve airport operational case studies
- Network with Airport Operators and industry professionals from around the country
- Apply new airport operational techniques learned from this course to your airport
- ASOS schools are an excellent option available for airport operators to comply with 139.303(c-e)
- Learn how to respond to airport operational emergencies
Time and Dates: Class will be from 8am - 4:30pm on both Saturday, August 17th and Sunday, August 18th.
Meals: Breakfast and Lunch will be provided both days, courtesy of the Northeast Chapter of AAAE.
Training Location: The training will be held at the Westin Portland Harborview Hotel in Portland, ME.
Note: All additional necessary information will be emailed to all registered attendees within two weeks prior to the start of the course.