The AAAE/SC Chapter AAAE Loretta Scott, A.A.E. Accreditation/Certification Academy provides an intensive review of the Body of Knowledge modules, and an opportunity to complete the multiple-choice exam at the end of the course. The instructor is a knowledgeable industry professional focusing on the following topics:
Finance and Administration
- Planning, Construction and Environmental
- Airport Operations, Security and Maintenance
- Communications and Community Relations
Who Should Enroll in This Review Class?
- Candidates actively enrolled in either the Certified Member or Accredited Airport Executive program who have not yet completed the multiple-choice exam
- Active C.M. and A.A.E. candidates who need to escape the pressures and distractions of the office to prepare for the multiple-choice exam
- Active C.M. and A.A.E. candidates who have read the material, but would like to have the information reinforced by a knowledgeable professional involved in the aviation industry
- This review puts you ahead by giving you the motivation to take and pass this important test!
All active AAAE members enrolled in the C.M. or A.A.E. program who have not yet completed the multiple-choice exam are encouraged to attend.
Requirements for attendance:
- Current AAAE membership
- Active enrollment in either the C.M. (Certified Member) or A.A.E. (Accredited Airport Executive) program; new applications must be received at least two weeks prior to the course in order to attend
- Payment of the $75 re-take fee if you have previously taken the multiple-choice exam
- Payment of the $100 professional development fee for those enrolled in the A.A.E. program 5 years or more
Registration fees include all handouts, daily lectures, the welcome reception, five lunches on Monday through Friday and refreshment breaks. Onsite registrations will not be accepted. The course is limited to the first 40 registrants with a wait list going into effect for all subsequent registrations received.
Attendees are expected to bring their own Body of Knowledge modules as they will not be provided. This class will be using the 2017 Body of Knowledge modules. If you are a AAAE member and a program candidate, electronic copies of the modules may be accessed and printed from the web site free of charge. Or, you may purchase a set of the hard copies by clicking here, which will be the current version. You must be a AAAE member and enrolled in either the Certified Member or Accredited Airport Executive program and logged into your web site account in order to view the electronic modules: CM Candidates or AAE Candidates. Candidates should thoroughly review the modules prior to attending the course.
**Orders for hard copies must be received at least three weeks prior to the course, in order to ensure delivery before the start date.