The American Association of Airport Executives (AAAE) is pleased to present the 25th Annual AAAE/FAA Airfield Safety, Sign Systems and Maintenance Management Workshop to be held August 28 - 29, 2018 in Philadelphia, PA. Join us at the only workshop designed specifically for airfield maintenance and operations personnel.
This workshop will increase awareness of FAA's FAR Part 139 certification program and enhance the professionalism and resources of airport safety and maintenance personnel. It is tailored for airport personnel who are responsible for the day-to-day maintenance, safety, inspections, construction and engineering of public-use (both commercial and general aviation) and military airports. Special emphasis this year will be given to preparing for FAA certification inspections, new marking standards as they relate to Part 139, and tools that airports can use to extend the life of their runways, signs and lighting.
- Roll up your sleeves in a workshop setting. Attendees will engage in hands-on, interactive discussions of what is going on and what is in store for the future.
- Take a tour! We will be touring the PHL Airfield with our speakers to view cutting edge technologies, air-side operation, and unique features of the PHL Airfield.
- Learn from Speakers. Our presenters, from all over the country, will share information on industry standards, cutting edge technologies, and lessons learned on topics that include Construction Planning, Safety Responses, FAA Hot Topics, Part 139 Inspections, and more!
- Meet with FAA. Come meet and discuss regulation, standards, and more with local FAA Officials.
- Expand your network of Industry peers. This workshop attracts attendees from around the country who will share important experiences and lessons learned throughout the workshop and evening event. A perfect opportunity to catch up with old friends and make new ones.