Want to Showcase Your Solution?
This three-day conference highlights recent developments and ideas in addressing wildlife hazards to aircraft that occur in the airport environment. As an exhibitor, you will connect with more than 300 industry experts ready and eager to learn more about your products and services.
This powerful audience includes:
- Airport employees who implement wildlife hazard management
- Military and civilian personnel responsible for airfield operations
- FAA Certification Inspectors
- FAA Environmental Protections Specialists
- FAA and Military Air Traffic Control
- USDA Wildlife Services personnel
- Consultants, contractors and government employees involved in wildlife hazard management
- Pilots, airlines and aviation stakeholders
- Equipment and technology companies/vendors
- Land-use planners
- University researchers and students
- Waste management operators
- Federal, State, and Local wildlife, wetland or natural resource managers
- Anyone interested in controlling conflicts between birds and aviation
Sponsorships and exhibits are offered on a first-come, first-served basis, so act now before these opportunities are gone. Gain an advantage over the competition before we sell out; sign up to exhibit or sponsor today.