This conference is the ideal opportunity for companies interested in reaching representatives from airports, airlines, aviation consultant firms and security technology companies involved in identity management, IT integration, access control systems, smart cards and biometrics. Representatives from the Transportation Security Administration, U.S. Customs and Border Protection, and recognized leaders in both the aviation and technology industry are being invited to participate on the program. Show your latest technologies in credentialing, access control, biometric, smart card and identity management technologies.
More than 30 airports of all sizes from across the U.S. and Canada send attendees to this unique conference. Exhibitors will have numerous opportunities to engage with attendees, including the welcome reception, two continental breakfasts, networking breaks and a luncheon.
- Recognition in the AAAE Mobile App
- Recognition in promotional materials distributed to industry professionals.
- Listing in conference final program distributed to all attendees.
- Each table top exhibit includes one registration, and additional personnel from the exhibiting company may register at a reduced rate.
- Recognition on the exhibitor page on the International Emergency Management Conference website.
- Publicity through AAAE pre and post-show coverage.
- Complimentary roster of pre-registered attendees in Excel format for use in pre-show promotions.
- A six-foot, skirted tabletop display with two chairs.