Please use the self-reporting instructions
below for your LEED professional credential continuing education hours for attending sessions at the 2019 Airports Going Green Conference.
LEED professionals may report 1 CE hour for each session attended.
To report CE hours for your LEED AP or LEED Green Associate credential, please follow the instructions below:
1. Visit http://www.usgbc.org/cm/
report and sign into your account.
2. Click “Report CE hours
” and a form will appear below.
3. Select “Education
” and the form will appear below.
4. In the ID field, leave blank
. (this field is optional and there is not ID number for the course)
5. In the Title field, enter Airports Going Green Conference 2019
6. In the Provided by field, enter Chicago Department of Aviation and American Association of Airport Executives
7. In the Date field, enter the start and end date of: 11/03/19, 11/04/19, or 11/05/19
(to match the date of the session attended)
8. In the Description field, cut and paste
the panel descriptions for each session found at www.airportsgoinggreen.org
under “Program” then “Agenda”
9. URL field not required, but you can include: www.airportsgoinggreen.org
10. In the LEED Specific section, check the “None
” box (this program is NOT LEED specific).
11. Enter CE hours: 1 hour