The Airports Going Green Conference will forge strong relationships among experts in sustainability and provide an exchange of knowledge in the application of sustainability practices in aviation. Airports in particular are seeking the latest information, trends, products and concepts in sustainability – inside and outside of the aviation industry, and how they can apply these concepts in their airports. Exhibitors will have a prime opportunity to build that strong relationship and show their expertise face-to-face with airport professionals by displaying their products and services at this exclusive conference.
- Table-top Exhibit Space with 6' skirted table, two chairs and wastebasket
- One complimentary registration
- Discounted registrations for all other additional booth personnel
- Acknowledgement on conference website and mobile app
- Listing in exhibitor and sponsor directory within final conference program
- Advance and final rosters with contact information in Microsoft Excel Format
Contact Maribeth Sarnecki
for more information.