Airports Going Green (AGG) is the aviation industry’s leading forum on sustainability. Since its beginning, AGG has enjoyed international recognition from airports, airlines, industry associations, and government agencies. Conference attendees participate in key discussions with airport business partners, government leaders, and top-level speakers from around the world.
The 2019 conference was held November 3-6 in Chicago, Illinois, USA and the theme was Destination: Sustainable Airports, with a special focus on all aspects of sustainable airport terminals, including planning, design, construction, operations, maintenance, implementation, passenger experience, stakeholder coordination, community outreach, and social responsibility. Speakers shared success stories and innovations, as well as challenges and lessons-learned.
Sign-up for updates to be notified when the dates and location are announced for the 2020 Airports Going Green.
Who Should Attend?
- Airport Executives, Board Members and Commissioners
- Airport Sustainability, Customer Service, Innovation and Environmental experts
- Airport Construction Professionals
- Airport Concessionaires and Supply Chain Services (e.g. rental cars, facility management, cargo, etc.)
- Airline Executives and Board Members
- Airline Sustainability, Customer Service, Innovation and Environmental experts
- Aviation Industry executives
- Government officials responsible for Sustainability, Environment, Transportation and similar
- Aviation Equipment Manufacturers
- Academia in Aviation and/or Sustainability, Customer Service, Innovation and Environmental fields
- Media Professionals in the area of Aviation and/or Sustainability, Customer Service, Innovation, and Environmental Issues