The American Association of Airport Executives and the City of Chicago Department of Aviation invite you to the 12th Airports Going Green Conference, November 3-6, 2019, in Chicago, Illinois.
Airports Going Green (AGG) is the aviation industry’s leading forum on sustainability. Since its beginning, AGG has enjoyed international recognition from airports, airlines, industry associations, and government agencies. Conference attendees participate in key discussions with airport business partners, government leaders, and top-level speakers from around the world.
The theme of the 2019 conference is Destination: Sustainable Airports, with a special focus on all aspects of sustainable airport terminals, including planning, design, construction, operations, maintenance, implementation, passenger experience, stakeholder coordination, community outreach, and social responsibility. Speakers are invited to share success stories and innovations, as well as challenges and lessons-learned.
Who Should Attend?
- Airport Executives, Board Members and Commissioners
- Airport Sustainability, Customer Service, Innovation and Environmental experts
- Airport Construction Professionals
- Airport Concessionaires and Supply Chain Services (e.g. rental cars, facility management, cargo, etc.)
- Airline Executives and Board Members
- Airline Sustainability, Customer Service, Innovation and Environmental experts
- Aviation Industry executives
- Government officials responsible for Sustainability, Environment, Transportation and similar
- Aviation Equipment Manufacturers
- Academia in Aviation and/or Sustainability, Customer Service, Innovation and Environmental fields
- Media Professionals in the area of Aviation and/or Sustainability, Customer Service, Innovation, and Environmental Issues