The American Association of Airport Executives and the City of Chicago Department of Aviation extend a special thank you to Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport for hosting the 11th Airports Going Green Conference, November 4-7, 2018, in Atlanta, Georgia. Sign up for updates to be notified when dates and location become available for the 2019 12th annual Airports Going Green.
The aviation sector is changing fast and the world around it even faster. The Airports Going Green Conference is the industry's leading sustainability platform that translates relevant megatrends to the aviation sector in general and to airports in particular. It shows you how to make your organization future-proof. Key concepts like value creation, impact measurement and activating purpose bring together aviation leaders, experts, and innovators from around the world. The goal of AGG is to forge strong relationships and provide an exchange of knowledge between people and countries around the world in the area of sustainability in the aviation sector.
Airports Going Green is the only interactive conference in the world that gives insight from outside the sector, translates it to relevant social, environmental and economic topics and provides practical takeaways. Here you will hear and share the real stories, experiences and challenges from peers and colleagues. You can share your own best practices and learn how to implement new techniques in your day to day activities. It’s the place to be for airport sustainability professionals and sustainability experts in the aviation industry at large.
Who Should Attend?
- Airport Executives, Board Members and Commissioners
- Airport Sustainability, CSR and Environmental experts
- Airport Construction Professionals
- Airport Concessionaires and Supply Chain Services (e.g. rental cars, facility management, cargo, etc.)
- Airline Executives and Board Members
- Airline Sustainability, CSR and Environmental experts
- Aviation executives
- Government officials responsible for environment/transportation
- Aviation Equipment Manufacturers
- Academia in Aviation and/or Sustainability, CSR and Environmental
- Media Professionals in the area of Sustainability, CSR, Environment