The Airport Innovation Forum is the ideal event to discuss innovations with leading decision-makers in the airport arena. The Forum offers a unique mix of high-quality networking opportunities and thought provoking insights from airports, airlines, DHS and other innovation leaders. Sponsorships are offered on a first-come, first-served basis. Secure your spot; sign up to sponsor today
New & Exclusive Sponsorships
The most popular sessions at the Forum are now open for exclusive sponsorship:
Airport Shank Tank ($25,000)
The official sponsor of the Airport Security Shark Tank is enabling the first industry event that brings startups on stage with industry leaders. This exclusive sponsorship comes with the following:
3 comp registrations
- $2,500 cash award to winner
- Presentation of Shark Tank check to winner with photographs
- Recognition as shark tank sponsor in all marketing material leading up to the Forum
- Inclusion in press release announcing the winner following the award
Airport Innovation Awards ($20,000)
The sponsor of the annual Airport Innovation Awards is the recognized supporter of innovation in aviation. This exclusive sponsorship comes with:
3 comp registrations
- Prominent brand placement during awards presentation
- Opening remarks for awards presentation
- Inclusion in press release announcing the winners
Airport (Sold) and Airline Roundtables ($10,000 each)
The perennial favorite sessions with industry leaders uncovers the most exciting projects under way and insights into the future of airports. Exclusive sponsorship includes:
2 comp registrations
- Prominent brand placement during the session
- Opening remarks for session
Individual Event and Tangible Items
Choose from the available list of events, food functions and tangible items.
Innovator Sponsor ($5,000) - Choose Your Own Item
- Recognition in all print and electronic material for the Forum
- Mobile App
- 1 complimentary registration
- Recognition during a sponsored function or on a tangible item (see below)
Eligible Sponsor Items:
*Sponsor must provide
- Food Functions:
- Breakfast (Thursday or Friday)
- Breaks (Morning or Afternoon) (Thursday or Friday)
- Lunch (Thursday [SOLD] or Friday)
- Tangible Items (Premium Sponsorships - add $2,000):
- Thumb Drives*
- Note pads and pens*
- Full page ad in program
- Tote bags*
- Mobile App
All sponsor levels above include:
- Logo in conference final program distributed to all attendees.
- Your company's name and logo prominently displayed on signage at the sponsored event and in the PowerPoint presentation displayed at the General Sessions.
- Verbal recognition at the sponsored event.
- Recognition on a sponsor page on the Innovation Accelerator website, the meetings website, forum promotions & electronic communications to attendees.
- Complimentary roster of pre-registered attendees in Excel format for use in pre-show promotions.
- Post-conference roster of attendees in Excel format to follow up on sales leads.
Registrations are valued at $850 each.
- Please take note of the specific tangible sponsorship options must be provided by the sponsor.
For more information please contact Chris Runde at 703.797.2560 or email@example.com
Thank you for agreeing to sponsor this event. By submitting your sponsorship registration your company agrees to pay AAAE for the sponsorship selected no later than Friday, June 28, in order to guarantee execution of sponsorship benefits. Rates for sponsored items and events do not reflect the full cost and contributions made to AAAE for sponsorship will be used to defray overall costs of the conference. AAAE reserves the right to list companies as co-sponsors. Cancellations and refund requests must be submitted in writing by June 7. No refunds will be issued after that date. Rosters will only be shared with sponsoring companies after all fees have been paid. This contract serves as a binding legal document.
By signing the sponsorship contract, you affirm that you comply with all CANSPAM and GDPR rules and regulations, and any personal information you receive will be handled in full compliance with these requirements.